Now Hiring Logistics Associate!
We're on the lookout for talented individuals to join our Production Team. If you're passionate about quality production through coffee, we want to talk. This role enjoys coffee perks and paid time off. Send us your resume and a little bit about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Logistics Associate accurately delivers cold brew, retail items, bakery goods and whole bean coffee to all our shops and partners. The Logistics Associate will build and close shop and partner orders, pick retail goods and help maintain warehouse and delivery vehicle cleanliness.
The Logistics Associate should exemplify our core values: We have integrity and are accountable, We are welcoming and respectful, and We strive to be better today than yesterday.
- Transports goods to wholesale clients according to the company’s delivery schedule; and acquires a digital signature on the Warehouse & Logistics iPhone in Team Circuit to confirm delivery contact and communicate adjustments made (if applicable).
- Transports goods to Cartel Coffee Lab retail stores according to the company’s delivery schedule; and acquires a digital signature on the Warehouse & Logistics iPhone in Team Circuit to confirm delivery and communicate adjustments made (If applicable).
- Closeout all sales orders and email invoices if applicable in QBC after completion using the warehouse & logistics iPad.
- Transports bakery items.
- Daily forklift usage
- Performs routine line cleaning for wholesale partners every 3 months.
- Keep the Warehouse organized.
- Perform weekly inventory and provide the Warehouse and Logistics Manager with items that are low on stock.
- Delivers to Tucson once a week.
- Support partner to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager with logistics and fleet management.
- Facilitate maintenance on company vehicles. Appointments will be made by the Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
- Facilitate cleanings of the vehicle on a monthly basis
- Power washing the vehicle on a bi-weekly basis
- Performs a routine road-ready check at the beginning of each week using the SOW (start of the week) checklist.
- Ships goods to our wholesale customers and our out-of-state stores.
- Creates UPS labels and facilitates UPS orders for pick up from the warehouse. Deliver UPS orders to UPS store(s) if needed.
- Complete the EOD (end of the day) checklist before the end of each shift.
- Find ways to improve our service and operations.
- Complete special projects and other job duties as assigned by the direct manager.
Education and Qualification Requirements
- Valid Arizona Drivers License
- Delivery driver experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Conflict resolution and customer service skills are required.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials up to 100 pounds.
- This job operates in a warehouse, office, and delivery vehicle environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photo/fax/scanner machines, filing cabinets, etc.
- The dress code is casual; personal hygiene and cleanliness of hair, hands, and nails are required; facial hair must be clean and well-groomed; athletic wear and leisurewear not permitted.
- Cartel Coffee Lab is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Send your resume and a little about yourself over to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview.