Now Hiring: Administrative Associate!
We're on the lookout for talented individuals to join our Administrative Team. If you're passionate about people, numbers and coffee, we want to talk. This role enjoys coffee perks and paid time off. Send us your resume and a little bit about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary responsibility of the Administrative Associate is to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions for Cartel Roasting Co. Additional responsibilities will be to ensure organizational effectiveness, find ways to improve office practices and support the needs of our Leadership Team. This is a Full Time position, starting at 30-35 hours per week. The role will include medical benefit offerings as well as Paid Time Off, 401k and retail discounts.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process using Quickbooks
- Organize and maintain office files; including employee records, leases and business licenses
- Assist with the Payroll Process
- General administrative support to the Leadership Team
- Answer incoming Hello@CCL emails and phone calls
- Provide a welcoming office environment and provide general support to visitors
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous bookkeeping/data entry experience is preferred
- Accountable to assigned duties
- Resourceful and uses good judgment
- Organizational skills to manage both digital and physical data
- Reliable schedule
- Have some working knowledge of Google Workplace, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks Online, Asana, Slack, Shopify, Stripe, State Agencies (Permitting, unemployment)
The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse roles and responsibilities.
Send your resume and a little about yourself over to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview.