Now Hiring: Cold Brew Associate!
We're on the lookout for talented individuals to join our Production Team. If you're passionate about quality production through coffee, we want to talk. This role enjoys coffee perks and paid time off. Send us your resume and a little bit about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cold Brew Associate works closely with the Cold Brew Manager to facilitate large batch cold brew production. This detail-oriented position includes brewing, kegging, canning, performing quality control equipment maintenance.
- Keeps cold brew facility organized
- Produces large-scale cold brew batches in brew tanks.
- Filling multiple cold brew vessels to assist in maintaining inventory
- Maintaining sanitary conditions.
- Understands and performs maintenance on brewing, kegging and canning equipment.
- Follows a predictive inventory schedule created by Cold Brew Manager.
- Load all cold brew products into cold storage.
- Practicing FIFO to maintain freshness and ensure the highest quality.
- Completes training as required for cold brew process and canning operations.
- Performs quality control through sensory evaluation and device measurement.
- Participates in cupping to further palate development.
- Assisting in the receiving of cold brew vessels and materials.
- Operate forklift on an as needed basis.
Education and Qualification Requirements
- Preferred 1-2 years previous coffee experience
- Conflict resolution and customer service skills required.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials up to 100 pounds.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Send your resume and a little about yourself over to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview.