Now Hiring Production Roaster!
We're on the lookout for talented individuals to join our Production Team. If you're passionate about quality production through coffee, we want to talk. This role enjoys coffee perks and paid time off. Send us your resume and a little bit about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Production Roaster works closely with the Roasting and Green Buying Manager to facilitate the roasting and packaging of coffee for retail, wholesale and online orders.
The Production Roaster exemplifies our core values: We have integrity and are accountable, We are welcoming and respectful, and We strive to be better today than yesterday.
- Roasts coffee by following prescribed processes to ensure products meet quality standards.
- Interacts with order management tools.
- Understands, schedules, and performs maintenance on roastery equipment.
- Packages roasted coffee using weighing machine, heat sealer, and other equipment.
- Assists in ordering coffee and supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Educates customers on various topics about coffee and coffee roasting when needed.
- Completes training as required.
- Facilitates production tours for wholesale customers and special guests as needed.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Education and Qualification Requirements
- Intermediate level knowledge of the coffee industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Conflict resolution and customer service skills.
- Strong team player attributes with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing quality of roasted coffee.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require use of arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials up to 100 pounds
- This job operates in a coffee production environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photo/fax/scanner machines, filing cabinets, as well as stainless steel brewing tanks, cooling equipment, pumping equipment, regulated compressed nitrogen gas, reverse osmosis water treatment, coffee grinders, mechanical washing machine for coffee filters, thermometers, and refractometers.
- Cartel Coffee Lab is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Send your resume and a little about yourself over to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview.