We’re on the lookout for a talented individual to lead our Tempe Locations. If you’re passionate about great hospitality through coffee, we want to talk. This role enjoys coffee perks and paid time off. Apply directly or send us your resume and a little bit about yourself over to email@example.com
The Area Store Lead ensures the overall health of the stores located within their area on a daily basis. They oversee the daily operation, support the vision and core values for the stores and the company, and create a strong, fun and healthy work environment. The Area Store Lead must know, practice, and ensure that company policies, procedures, and applicable state and federal laws are followed at all times. They collaborate with other departments, customers, vendors and oversee performance of store supervisors, baristas, and other store staff members.
- Schedule, direct and manage store employees.
- Conduct performance reviews, and deliver disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Train new hires and uphold continued education of the staff.
- Ensure served product and guest experience are within Cartel standards
- Work as a barista and complete barista duties of taking customer orders, making the order and serving customers.
- Reconcile cash, complete deposits and bank runs, ensure adequate cash in the store at all times.
- Monitor and analyze the store budget.
- Order coffee, dry goods, and other products.
- Attend and conduct employee meetings and events as required.
- Complete payroll, double checks and adjusts hours; reports hours and tips.
- Develop and implement store and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in community outreach and involvement activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Two years’ work experience as a barista and one year previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Arizona Food Manager’s Certification required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft/Google application knowledge.
- Conflict resolution and customer service skills required.
- Must exhibit strong team player attributes with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Apply directly or send us your resume and a little bit about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview.