We’re on the lookout for baristas for our Sky Harbor Location (Weekend Availability). If you’re passionate about great hospitality through coffee, we want to talk. This role enjoys coffee perks and paid time off. Apply directly or send us your resume and a little bit about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Barista, your day-to-day includes interacting with diverse groups of people from all walks of life. Fine-tuning the craft of specialty coffee while working in a fast-paced and creative environment. Hands-on training involving coffee sourcing, brewing, and latte art.
- Prepares and serves hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, or teas.
- Describes menu items and offerings to customers or suggests products that might appeal to them.
- Educates customers on the company’s brew methods, whole bean coffee, and company philosophy.
- Responsibly and accurately takes customer payment, gives change and reconciles cash drawer at the end of their shift.
- Stocks products and supplies. Maintains neat and orderly displays of coffee and other retail items.
- Maintains inventory and assists in placing orders.
- Provides outstanding customer service by engaging customers, answering their questions and handling each transaction efficiently.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, utensils, equipment, service counters, seating areas and bathrooms.
- Attends employee meetings and training sessions as required.
- Responsible for staying up to date on all company offerings and locations.
- Performs store opening or closing procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Retail, food service or general customer service experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Basic knowledge of math.
- The ability to handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiate with others.
Apply directly or send us your resume and and a little bit about yourself to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview.